Research-and-Production Enterprise BUTIS, Ltd. develops and manufactures band-pass radio-frequency filters on surface acoustic waves (SAW filters) and devices based on them since 1990s. The close cooperation with our customers allows understanding their needs and requirements to our products. Working together, we have achieved a high quality in a wide product portfolio, which brings us the loyalty and respect of our clients.
The innovation advantages of our products reflect the trend to higher frequencies and miniaturization of design. Our SAW filter production is based on the long-term experience, cutting-edge developments and state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies.
The technological capacities of BUTIS, Ltd. ensure manufacturing band SAW filters with the following main electric parameters:
- Nominal frequency fnom : 20… 3330 MHz;
- Bandwidth at (-1…-3 dB) : 0,1% … 75% of fnom ;
- Out-of-band signal suppression : up to 60 dB (from fnom) in rejection bands;
- Minimum insertion attenuation : from 1 dB;
- Maximum amplitude ripple in the passband : from 0,1 dB;
- Group delay ripple in the passband : from 5 ns.
- Production output : up to 250 ths. pcs. filters per month.